Schedule for the registration and submission of abstracts/full papers at Abstract Submission and Registration
- Abstract proposals of about 300 words should be submitted to the MSC12 Secretariat, latest by
21 February 202021 March 2020.
- Those who plan to organise institutional or thematic panels must submit their panel abstracts of 300 words by the same date (
21 February 202031 March 2020). Individual paper abstracts must be submitted together with panel abstracts. The length of the paper abstracts will also be 300 words.
- The Committee will vet the abstract and inform the writer of its status by 27 March 2020. (final date)
- Soft copies of the full written papers (4000-6000 words maximum) must be submitted latest by 29 May 2020.
- Selected papers will be screened by the MSC12 organisers, and will be published in the Southeast Asia Social Science Review (SEASSR), a refereed journal jointly published by PSSM and the Institute of Malaysian and International Studies (IKMAS), UKM.
To ensure the smooth running of the Conference, the Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any panel or paper proposal. It is also the right of the Organising Committee to proceed with or call off any panel due to unforeseen circumstances. Only those with full papers will be allowed to make presentations at the Conference. Powerpoint slides are not considered as papers. Roundtables or forums on selected topics that need not necessarily have written papers can only be organised by the MSC12 Organising Committee.