Schedule for the registration and submission of abstracts/full papers at Abstract Submission and Registration
- Abstract proposals of about 250 words should be submitted to the MSC12 Secretariat, latest by
19 March 202126 March 2021.
- Those who plan to organise institutional panels must submit their panel abstracts of about 250 words by the same date
( 19 March 202126 March 2021). Individual paper abstracts must be submitted together with panel abstracts. The length of the paper abstracts will also be 250 words.
- The Committee will vet the abstracts and inform the writer of its status by 5 April 2021.
- Softcopies of the full written papers (4000-6000 words maximum) must be submitted latest by 31 May 2021.
- Some selected papers will be screened by the MSC12 organisers, and will be considered for publication in the Southeast Asian Social Science Review (SEASSR), an indexed journal jointly published by PSSM and the Institute of Malaysian and International Studies (IKMAS), UKM. Visit our website for more details on the journals: https://www.seassr.com/
To ensure the smooth running of the Conference, the Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any panel or paper proposal. It is also the right of the Organising Committee to proceed with or call off any panel due to unforeseen circumstances. Only those with full papers will be allowed to make presentations at the Conference. Powerpoint slides are not considered as papers. Roundtables or forums on selected topics that need not necessarily have written papers can only be organised by the MSC12 Organising Committee.